Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent A Felix
Dr. Brent A Felix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Felix is affiliated with Cache Valley Specialty Hospital. Dr. Felix has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brent A Felix has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I went to Dr felix for a back fusion Nov 13 2017 could not have asked for a better DR I went in very nervous and thought it would be in horrible and painful after surgery boy was I wrong came out of surgery no pain it have been 5 days now and I am doing better than I ever could have expected. GREAT DR if you want a good DR and done right he is the one . His PA Mark Watters is the best could not have had a better PA i would highly recommend these guys you will not go wrong the only problem is the rating only goes to 5 they should get 100 your the BEST
I had a herniated disc in my neck, and Dr. Felix completed the replacement surgery. Before surgery, I discussed with his PA, Dr. Waters the poor reviews about follow up and bedside manner, I also asked him why that was happening and what I should expect and what was being done about it. Dr. Waters explained that Dr. Felix is an excellent surgeon and the follow up is usually with the PA but if I requested, I could meet with Mr. Felix. Since Dr. Waters was there before, during and after the surgery, I had no issues with completing my follow up with him. I have found both Dr.'s to be helpful in both of their areas of expertise. I have had a good outcome with my surgery and would feel comfortable going back. I think if people are not afraid to ask questions before surgery, they will be far less likely to not have their expectations met.
Dr. Felix is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Brent A Felix accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic, 1160 E 3900 S Ste 5000, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brent A Felix in this video.
Dr. Brent A Felix is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.