Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett R Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brett R Levine has the following 19 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Brett R Levine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Levine replaced my knee in 2014. He is the best! My new knee is perfect in every way I just went for another follow up appointment. He was just as concerned about my quality of life with my new knee as he was at my first appointment. Don't go to anyone else.
AS A KIDNEY DIALYSIS PATIENT THERE ARE MANY SURGEONS WHO WON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING A HIP REPLACEMENT BECAUSE OF THE HIGHER INCIDENCE OF INFECTION. AFTER CONSULTING WITH FOUR ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS WHO WOULD ONLY DO A GIRDLE STONE HIP PROCEDURE ON MY BROKEN HIP (WHICH ESSENTIALLY WOULD LEAVE ME WITH ONE SHORTER LEG AND THE USE OF A SHOE LIFT AND CRUTCHES) DR LEVINE'S ORTHO GROUP WITH RUSH PRESB. WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME. AT HIS OFFICE VISIT HE UNDERSTOOD THE RISKS INVOLVED...AND DETERMINED A CERAMIC HIP WOULD LESSON THE CHANCES OF INFECTION. HE WAS WILLING TO DO IT. I HAD IT DONE AND AM GRATEFUL THAT IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. IT DID TAKE A WHILE FOR IT TO COMPLETELY HEAL, BUT HE AND HS STAFF STAYED ON TOP OF IT. AFTER APPTS. WITH MY LOCAL ORTHO DOCTOR AND WITH TOP NOTCH ORTHO DOCTORS AT UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN... I FOUND SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND NOT AFRAID TO TRY. RUSH IS AN EXCELLENT FACILITY WITH THE BEST DOCTORS.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Brett R Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Orthopedics at Rush, 1611 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brett R Levine in this video.
Dr. Brett R Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.