Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Berelowitz
Dr. Brian Berelowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Berelowitz is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. Dr. Berelowitz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Berelowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian Berelowitz has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brian Berelowitz has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian Berelowitz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
After a horrible experience and complete waste of time what a JOY it was to find a doctor who actually spends QUALITY time with you and talks to you like you matter to him! His wisdom and knowledge are unmatched by any other doctor I've seen. He's worth the wait to get in for an appointment, trust me!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Berelowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Desert Springs Hospital
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Valley Hospital Medical Center
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Kindred Hospital - Las Vegas
St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
St. Rose - San Martn Campus
University Medical Center
40 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1973
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSheetal Gavankar MD, 2831 Saint Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV
Dr. Brian Berelowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.