Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian E Haycook has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
First time there Ok we got a plan an then waited an waited for my ct an mil.for two months I was in pain waiting . Also waiting for injections. After 3 months maybe longer an days of pain an er visit going to get injections went there to be told it was cancelled. I talked with 3 people about this a point mentioned an money set up payments with one because there is 3 copay , well one of the ladies cancelled it because said I didn't have all of copay really. Seen Dr.Haycook same day I was upset about what was going Onan he was down rite rude to me see he don't like fat or poor so still in pain but that's alright I don't like her either. So gona let people know what your in for with this place.
My experience with Dr. Haycook and the whole Orthopedic Associates practice was wonderful. The staff and Dr. Haycook always made room in their schedules for me which helped to alleviate my problem as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Haycook. He is experienced and cares about his patients.
Answered all of questions with respect. Advised me in a course of treatment and continues to follow my progress.
I so disagree with the bad reviews I have been a paitent of Dr Haycook for 6 years as far as rescheduling an appointment boo hoo did you think that maybe he had an emergency surgery. That man saved my Mothers life thanks to him she will be 91 next week it took him 5 minutes to see a staff infection in her spine that 4 Doctors had missed he sent her right to the Hospital pulled in an infectious desease specialist at that time I was getting ready to have shoulder surgery he promised he would take care or her. So I went ahead with the surgery Dr Grimes preformed my surgery Dr Haycook was at my bedside when I came out to let me know my mom was ok above and beyond. A year later he fused 3 levels in my neck I have amazing range of motion now we might be doing hip surgery and no one will touch me but him I drive 2 hours now to see him hes is caring and a fantastic Dr as far as him asking if your not ready for surgery that will fix your problem I agree do not waste his or your time go to pain management he is not a pill Dr when you are ready to let him do his job than go see him
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Brian E Haycook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian E Haycook in this video.
Dr. Brian E Haycook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.