Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian B Kimmel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 31
THE STAFF IS SO MUCH BETTER, THEY HAVE A NEW NURSE PRACTICIONER WHO IS AWESOME, RETURNS YOUR CALLS, CALLS YOU WHEN YOUR LABS AND REPORTS COME IN I LOVE GOING TO THIS DOCTORS OFFICE AND SEEING HER AND DR. KIMMEL AS MY PHYSICIANS. I ALSO TAKE MY CHILD THERE WHO HAS NOTHING BUT GREAT CARE WHEN WE ARE THERE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
This doctor took care of my mother for years. She always had nice things to say about him. He visited her everyday in the hospital and was very sweet to her. Excellent bedside manner unlike her other doctors who whould ask her questions and then interupt her answers then hurry out of her room. He cares.
This doctor is a quack!!! He has a very poor bedside manner and his staff is as rude as they come!! They act as if it is an effort to help you with any questions you may have. Dr. Kimmel actually laughed when I asked him medical questions about my husband. He made me feel like I was asking stupid questions regarding my husbands care. I wouldn't recommend him for your worst enemy!! Find another PCP, he isn't good enough to take out the garbage from his practice!!!!
34 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Brian B Kimmel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Bridesburg, 4517 E Thompson St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian B Kimmel in this video.
Dr. Brian B Kimmel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.