Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian L Allen MD
Dr. Brian L Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian L Allen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Highly recommend Dr. Allen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian L Allen - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian L Allen - Posted on December 16th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian L Allen - Posted on September 11th, 2014
THE TWO BUSDRIVERS!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian L Allen - Posted on September 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian L Allen - Posted on February 7th, 2010
If you call the office to make an appt., you are almost,always put on hold for a while. When you get there you usually have to wait quite a while. This often causes you to be late for work. However, the staff and doctors are very nice and the docs do spend plenty of time with you and addresses all your concerns.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brian L Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAPITAL REGIONAL MEDICAL CARE, 3445 Bannerman Rd Ste 100, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Allen, MD in Tallahassee, FL, in this video.
Dr. Brian L Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.