Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brian D Sipe
Dr. Brian D Sipe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian D Sipe has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Brian D Sipe has the following 6 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Brian D Sipe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
If you call to see the Doctor, don't expect to. On the phone I was told that I would see the doctor and when I arrived was told I would be seeing his assistant. They told me that If I wanted to see the actual doctor that they could note that in my chart. Really? So I call to see the doctor and the only way that I'll actually "see" the doctor is if I specifically request? So do I need to say "pretty please" as well? I'll find a doctor that actually wants to see and talk with his patients, not collect a co-pay and then shun me off to an assistant who seemed less than capable. It's a sad world we live in when your insurance pays a lot of money to get you less than stellar service anymore. I won't recommend this office to anyone, furthermore, I should have heeded the advice of others I spoke with previously who told me this would happen.
When I was seen by the Doctor and PA, they were concerned not with fixing the problem, but putting a band-aid on it. They did not seem or want to listen or answer any of my questions, until I got demanding. While discussing surgery, the Doctor on hand was more concerned about diet tips than discussing what kind of surgery he was going to perform.
Didn't seem to want to listen or perform complete exam of knee. Unable or uninterested in finding problem for 3 months. Switched and went to two different orthopedic surgeons in same week for separate second opinions and both found problem within 5 minutes of THOROUGH exam and listening to my description of problem.
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Brian D Sipe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOSF Saint James-John W Albrecht Medical Center, 2500 W Reynolds St, Pontiac, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian D Sipe, DO - Surgery in Pontiac, IL, in this video.
Dr. Brian D Sipe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, IL.