Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Blyth has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 22
My daughter had surgery two years ago, since the surgery she has continued to have pain in that area. We went back to Dr Blyth for all of our follow up appointments and no resolution to my daughter's pain came from that. We involved our PC who told us over and over that we needed to continue our discussions with Dr Blyth. We were given an appointment with Dr Blythe in his Colorado Springs Office. We arrived early, however to our dismay the front desk lady said that she didnt have my daughters chart. Apparently the charts come from Denver and it wasnt sent, because of this we were unable to see the Dr. The front desk lady told us that we needed to have an x-ray before we see the Dr, which was never discussed or communicated to us. We obtained the x-rays and attempted to return them as asked by Dr Blyth's office. When we tried to drop the x-rays off we again were told that they didnt have my daughters file and they could not accept the x-rays. The lady at the front desk who had short shoulder length hair was a complete WITCH and didnt have any respect for my daughter, wife or our situation. This group is unorganized, disrespectful and non-responsive. My child's situation may not be the worse however it is a big deal to us. Dr Blythe and his staff have shown no concern our situation. I would NEVER recommend Dr Blythe and his garbage staff to anyone.
He doesn't listen to what parents have to say - he seems to feel he knows better than mom does. He had no interest in finding out why the problems were happening with my son, just wanted us to treat it indefinitely. I couldn't take that as the final answer - we have another appointment with another urologist that will be doing more testing to find out why the problem is occurring. Do your research and you'll see that I'm not the first to have these complaints about him. I only wish we had found those reviews earlier and not wasted our time seeing him. If you are in Colorado Springs, it is worth the drive to Denver to find someone more thorough.
Dr. Blyth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Bruce Blyth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Pediatric Urology PC, 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6400, Denver, CO
Dr. Bruce Blyth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.