Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce H Grossinger
Dr. Bruce H Grossinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Crum Lynne, PA, with other offices in Ridley Park, PA and Wilmington, DE . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Grossinger is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce H Grossinger has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Wounds and Injuries
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 86
I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Grossinger. I was referred to him by my primary for back pain that I’ve been living with. Ge seen me right away and startes me right away on some easy things that I can do to relieve the pain and it already helped. I’m seeing him again next month to start his treatments and continued care. I can’t wait for him to help me more.
Well I'm sad to say that I'm moving to the west coast and can no longer see Dr. Grossinger and his team. They have helped me so much over the last 6 years with my back and neck injury. I came to them feeling crippled and leaving now with a new lease on life. He even recommending me to a Doc our in Cali to see for my ongoing care. That you so much Dr. G!
I went to see Dr. Grossinger about 6 months ago for some pain I was having going from my back all the way down to my foot on my right side. He has been giving me treatments since, and I'm happy to report that I'm just about pain and numb free. Thanks for all your help and continued care. I always have a great time when I come to see you and your staff also.
Dr. Grossinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
New York Medical College
Dr. Bruce H Grossinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce H Grossinger in this video.
Dr. Bruce H Grossinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Crum Lynne, PA.