Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce P Hector
Dr. Bruce P Hector, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Hills, CA, with another office in Montebello, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hector is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce P Hector has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
I am a 28 year old female. I had the same Pediatrician until I was 19 years old. Once I was advised to begin seeing a regular doctor, I read some reviews and came across Dr. Hector. It is now 10 years I have been seeing him. Although the wait times may exceed some people's patience, the patience and time Dr. Hector spends with you, actively searching for an answer to help, makes up for everything else. I love this doctor and I hope to stay with him until he retires.
My experience at Parthenia Medical Group was absolutely dispicable. This was the worst experience with a healthcare professional/company in my entire life. First: The office staff are extremely rude, unhelpful, untimely and had zero respect for me as a patient right off the bat. I was a patient of Dr. Bruce Hector's. For being the founder of the group, he is by far the most unprofessional and incompetent physician I personally have ever met. For the few months that I saw Dr. Hector, he failed to provide me with adequate care, and instead ordered unnecessary and duplicate treatment in one of his own facilities. My injury was of an orthopaedic nature, and the course of action was to have surgery. Throughout the many appointments, Dr. Hector never told me that he wasn't able to perform the required procedure, and instead continued to order the alternative treatments (physical therapy, and extremely powerful narcotics). With no reason to continue to see me, follow up's were continually scheduled and billed to the insurance company...The grand finale of my experience at Parthenia Medical Group came when I realized I wasn't going to be treated appropriately from Dr. Hector, and was forced to seek another doctor. As soon as I informed the office of my intentions, the office staff failed to return any phone calls regarding medical records, and I was forced to drive an hour from my home to personally get them at their office, even though I signed the release weeks prior. This is just my experience....HORRIBLE.
Dr. Hector is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce P Hector is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hills, CA.