Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce J Roberts
Dr. Bruce J Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Roberts has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce J Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I called Dr. Roberts nurse and Dr. Roberts called me back directly. He listened and when others said sorry, he said let me research your issue and he did! He resolved my issue and I will continue to go to him because he truly cares and it shows. Thank you Dr. Roberts for taking care of a difficult situation just before a special event in my families life.
I have been faithfully seeing Dr. Roberts and Northlake OB/GYN for 40+ years. For all these years, through pregnancies, routine visits, and illnesses, I have been treated by Dr. Roberts, and the entire staff, with the utmost professionalism, respect, and genuine concern for my well being. Dr. Roberts is very thorough with his examination, his explanation of diagnosis, and his follow-up visits and/or consultations. I have no reason to believe that all Dr. Roberts' patients are not treated as well as I have been treated all these years. He and his staff are the very best, and I would not consider going elsewhere.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2016, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1967
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Bruce J Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthlake Ob/Gyn, 7777 Forest Ln Ste C234, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce J Roberts in this video.
Dr. Bruce J Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.