More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bryan Kelly
Bryan Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and East Rutherford, NJ . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Bryan Kelly is affiliated with Nyp-Weill Cornell, Nwe York Presbyterian Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Bryan Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
Extremely positive results from my FAI, labral tear repair, and capsular plication surgery with Dr. Kelly. I'm fit, young, and athletic, but I'm also hypermobile - it causes a lot of problems. So few doctors understand hypermobility patients like me, but Dr. Kelly totally gets how to deal with lax-jointed people successfully. He devised a surgical plan that would relieve my pain, preserve my hip, and have me back to my normal, active self. Recovery was long - crutches for over 6 weeks, physio for months, and limited activity for approx. 7 months - but it was totally worth it. I'm 2 years out from surgery now and completely pain free. Also, Dr. Kelly's staff (Dante in particular) were tremendously helpful in preparing you for surgery and answering questions afterwards. This is very important as you need to be extremely compliant so that you do not damage the repair and get everything strengthened properly. Highly recommend this doctor; I'm so glad I found him.
Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nwe York Presbyterian Hospital
Jacobi Medical Center
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Hospital For Special Surgery
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
New York Harbor Healthcare System
21 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Bryan Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Bryan Kelly in this video.
Bryan Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.