Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith
Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Goldsmith is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. Dr. Goldsmith has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
She had no patience rushed through the exam tore the inside of my labia. I had to ask for a pad after the exam from all the bleeding. Her reponse: "oh its time for your menstrual". Mind you I did not have my menstrual when I walked into her office. Ran out of the room before I could even sit up on the table. What a terrible experience and a poor doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goldsmith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.