Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cameron T King has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cameron T King has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Cameron T King is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My first impression of the place was below expectations. The front desk is so busy they had 4-5 young girls that looked like they could hardly manage. Though the young lady that did the initial interview/vitals process was very polite, I never actually knew who she was since she didn't introduce herself--I don't even know if she was a CNA, LPN, or RN. I wanted to make an appointment with Dr. King but I had to wait 5 weeks just for an annual physical (now called a "Wellness Exam"), so I was forced to see one of the numerous Nurse Practitioners they have on staff--they're all nice--but I got the impression it's more his name on the building, but the girls are doing all the leg-work.That's not saying too much either as I had to get pricked with a needle 3 times just for basic lab work. To sum, if you're looking for a NP or PA, this is the place to go; however, if you're in need of a new PCP, keep looking.
I don't understand all the negative reviews. Both my wife and I have been seeing Dr King for the past three years and are very satisfied with him. He is attentive and we have never felt rushed during any appointment, in fact he typically asks multiple times if there is anything else. We also appreciate that he is not a pill pusher and uses perscriptions only when necessary. Yes he taps on his iPad but that is a good thing since it means he is recording the appointment details and can refer to notes instead of relying on memory only.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Cameron T King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCedar Park Pediatric And Family Medicine, 345 Cypress Creek Rd Ste 104, Cedar Park, TX
Dr. Cameron T King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.