Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camille A Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
First appointment with her. She was very fast. Too fast. Not thorough. I hadn't filled out the new-patient health-history paperwork and they didn't care--just took it away. So they don't even have thorough on me in their records. This makes me doubt that her recommendations for me are accurate. The pelvic exam was severely painful, even though I asked for as gentle as possible. She didn't wear doctor gear which seems unsanitary. And she coughed in her hand but didn't wash and was going to touch me. I had to ask her. On the positive side, her nurse Beatrice was friendly and pleasant. And the doctor called me a couple times herself after the appointment. But those don't really make up for the more important things.
This person does not truly know what she is doing. I was told to have a possible tubal pregnancy and asked me to come back to the office right away to receive an injection that would get rid of the cells and that my life was in danger. I looked for a second opinion, and she was so wrong I only had a blighted ovum. Thanks to her "intelligence" since I cannot use profanity! I have found a wonderful doctor that really cares.
I have been with Dr. Clark since 1990 and have been seeing her once a year for the last 25 years. She is one of the bests, highly experienced, highly efficient, most caring and one of the most "human" of all the doctors I've met. I had to try many, many doctors before I found her and I feel pretty lucky (as Google would say it, :-).
For every wellness visit, Dr will put additional office/outpatient visit which will require co-pay or deductible. The office staff is not very co-operative and they have filed wrong claims to Cigna. My delivery was over the weekend and I was in hospital for 4 days. Dr never care to come and meet me in the hospital and the whole delivery and checkup was done by another doctor.
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Camille A Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Pa, 7777 Forest Ln Ste D550, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Camille A Clark in this video.
Dr. Camille A Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.