Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with another office in Bethlehem, PA. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Eyvazzadeh is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Eyvazzadeh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
Showing 5 of 14
I call him my "Guardian Angel". He did a total reconstruction surgery in 2000 and saved the quality of my life. After being told I had rectal cancer and needed a colostomy by another physician, I was referred to him by my son who worked at St. Luke as an up and coming physician. He was so very gracious at our first consultation appointment, I knew he was the right doctor for me. Throughout the surgery, ileostomy and reversal, I cannot put into words what this wonderful doctor means to me. He is always in my nightly prayers as a gift from God. I cannot ever stop telling everyone what an amazing doctor he was and is.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eyvazzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh in this video.
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.