Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Candace C Green has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Candace C Green has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Candace C Green is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I had a terrible hysterectomy with Dr. Green. She was full of bravado and told me she had done many. There were many cuts on my bladder and vagina and I developed a fistula because of trauma. I had four repair surgeries and had to wear a catheter off and on for over a year. All the doctors here are aware of her now. At one hospital, I had to wear three catheters after surgery for a week. Beware! This is the truth.
This was my first visit to a dermatologist and after living (and baking) in Florida for the last 7 years I thought the visit was overdue. Dr. Green barely looked my skin over saying something like, "Cancer won't be a problem for you." I then asked her about Accutane because of some mild acne that I have been dealing with. I could have done without her condescending tone while she said she wouldn't prescribe it. Her response should not have surprised me though, because earlier when I told the assistant that I was interested in talking about Accutane she wrote it on my chart and then went outside the room and she had a good laugh with the doctor about it. Obviously this doctor thinks she has it all figured out. Someone should clue her in that she can easily be heard through the door. Maybe she doesn't care.Dr. Green did suggest a product to control the oil on my face which I did purchase from her before I left. It made my face break out more. I won't be going back to Dr. Green and if I was you I would try someone else too.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Candace C Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCheta Nand Md, 2630 N Columbia Center Blvd, Richland, WA
Dr. Candace C Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.