- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carey L Britt MD
Dr. Carey L Britt, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Huntingdon, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Carey L Britt has 4 locations
Dr. Carey L Britt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carey L Britt has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Carey L Britt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carey L Britt
Dr. Carey Britt is a member of Physicians Alliance; Santa Rosa HealthCare. Dr. Britt is accepting new patients. Dr. Britt completed his medical degree in 1978. Dr. Britt completed his internship at University of Texas Medical School, Houston. Dr. Britt is board certified. Dr. Britt is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hosp,Methodist Hospital.