Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carleton T Vangsness Jr
Dr. Carleton T Vangsness Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Vangsness is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Vangsness has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carleton T Vangsness Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 11
I LOVE Dr. Vangsness. He is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He performed a meniscus tear surgery on my left nee last year. Very knowledgeable, very experienced and he has a fantastic bedside manner. Many other doctors I have seen in the past make you wait, then when they finally do see you their visit is very abrupt and you don't have time to ask all the questions you want to. Dr. Vangsness is totally opposite. He spends as much time as I need, and answers all of my questions thoroughly. Plus, he is a very nice, friendly guy with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Vangsness is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Carleton T Vangsness Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUSC School of Dentistry, 925 W 34th St, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Carleton T Vangsness Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.