Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Sachin Sheth, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Northside HospitalDr. Mehwish K Khan, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Northside HospitalDr. Dialyn Soto, MDInternal Medicine, Internal Mediicine / Geriatric MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Northside HospitalDr. Brenda Hott, MD, FHFSA, FACCInternal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant, Cardiovascular DiseaseVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Carlo C Mccalla MD
Dr. Carlo C Mccalla, MD is a doctor primarily located in Riverdale, GA, with other offices in Purchase, NY and Greenwich, CT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Carlo C Mccalla has 3 locations
Dr. Carlo C Mccalla has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carlo C Mccalla has the following 7 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Carlo C Mccalla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carlo C Mccalla
Carlo C. McCalla, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician and infectious disease specialist. As such, Dr. McCalla focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. His advanced training covers a wide range of medicine to help patients prevent, identify and treat all types of infections. Also, patients preparing for international or domestic travel can see Dr. McCalla at the Travelers Clinic, located at Aurora Sheboygan Clinic. Dr. McCalla sees patients 18 and older. (12/09)