Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos M Jacinto
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with other offices in Altamonte Springs, FL and Orlando, FL . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Jacinto is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Jacinto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I took my 8 yr old son who suffers from asthma and allergies to see Dr. Jacinto for a new pt appointment. Dr. Jacinto spent 4 hours with us getting a very detailed patient history and pinpointing the problems he saw and coming up with a game plan to get my son healthy and happy. Dr. Jacinto was very educated in his speciality and was very kind. You could tell he has passion for his work and wants to help people feel their best.
I looked at these reviews before making my appointment, which I had recently. I had the same fifteen minute countdown timer the other patient mentioned. However, it turns out its to keep track of the skin testing. You should probably check into things before you accuse somebody like that. Anyway, I had a great experience. The appointment was smooth, both the staff and doctor were kind and experienced. I highly recommend this office. Hope this helped!
I think doctor must be excellent, but her staff and administration missing the care for her profession. Office is too busy . They need more people if they cannot handle too much patients. For new patients (kids) less than 3 year old is outrageous wait a month to visit an specialist. worse part of this Dr has 3 office and all are deficient as Orlando office.
Office staff was incompetent and uncaring - long wait time. When we had a problem - office staff was extremely bad in handling the issue.Nurses were excellent - knowledgable, efficient and friendly - although we had to wait once in the exam room.Dr. Jacinto was friendly and caring. I felt a little uneasy because he kept a 15 minute countdown timer set on the desk when he walked into the exam room so that everyone could see how much time was left for the appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jacinto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1987
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos M Jacinto in this video.
Dr. Carlos M Jacinto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.