- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Baylor St Luke's Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos J Vital has 2 locations
Dr. Carlos J Vital has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carlos J Vital has the following 20 expertise
- Environmental Illness
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever
- Urticaria Pigmentosa
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Carlos J Vital Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carlos J Vital
Dr. Vital graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1999. Dr. Vital works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Vital is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital and Baylor St Luke's Medical Center.