Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmel Armon MD
Dr. Carmel Armon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Armon is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Baystate Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmel Armon has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Carmel Armon has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Dr. Carmel Armon is Board Certified in 6 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Armon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Jerry L Pettis Memorial Veterans Hosp
33 Years Experience
Technion Israel Institute Of Technology
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Carmel Armon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carmel Armon's office for more information.
3300 Main St Springfield, MA : (413) 794-7394
Locations & Directions3300 Main St, Springfield, MA
Dr. Carmel Armon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.