Dr. Carol A Kiesling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol A Kiesling?

Love Her

Whenever I moved here in 2000 and Dr. Kiesling was recommended to me I was hesitant having never had a female dr, but I truely have had a great experience having her as my dr. She removed an cyst on my ovary in 2001 and delivered both my children with ease and very professionally, I would highly recommend her to someone. I have never had a problem with her or her staff and she truely listens whenever you tell her what problems you are having medically!

Thank you, Dr Carol, for you awesome bedside manner plus your diagnoses. I couldn't ask for a better Dr & her staff.Thank you again!

Very bad bedside manner and horrible when problems arise!

No problems with her til i went to deliver! Asked her several times to come to the hospital bc i was running a very high fever and wasnt on antibiotics and was dozing in and out and was in severe pain...SHE REFUSED TO COME! when she finally came she broke my water when i was only at a slim 1 and i didnt have my son for another 12 1/2 hours! My son was born with Strep B due to my fever and i had to push when i was only at an 8 instead of a 10 bc she was worried about getting home! Now after 3 surgeries due to an abcess i am feeling better! my son was just told he has staph and we are thinking i gave it to him in the delivery(yes he is 2 but we think he has lived with it as a carrier)! Would i recommend her to anyone even my worst enemy...HECK NO!!!