Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Mckenzie
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center and Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Mckenzie has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Have been a patient here for a few years. Only once have I had the opportunity to actually see this doctor. Staff and doctor are extremely pleasant and nice. Dr Mckenzie, very though and provides lots of information. I always enjoy visiting this practice. Nice, carming decor, quiet waiting area. I would highly recommend this practice
I had been a patient of Dr. McKenzie for a year or two and loved her. I started having some pain and called her office. They got me in that day for an ultrsound. Within a couple of hours she called me personally to discuss the results. I needed surgery and she set it up within 2 days. She's a great doctor and surgeon.
I saw Dr McKenzie for my first pregnancy from the start. She is smart & caring. I had complications with delivery, she performed a c-section which could not have gone any better. I will be seeing her for child #2.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1980
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarol A Mckenzie Md, 3100 Coral Hills Dr Ste 205, Coral Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol A Mckenzie in this video.
Dr. Carol A Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.