Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol Most-Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carol Most-Levin has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Dementia Testing
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol Most-Levin - Posted on January 31st, 2015
I went to her once 16 years ago when she was practicing in Phila. She found a lump in my neck which turned out to be cancer. I didn't like her manner, and promptly found a new doctor. Even though she may have saved me, I found her to be very disrespectful. She reminded me of a soccer mom. I wrote to the hospital she was associated with. She responded defensively like she thought I was going to sue her. I was surprised she is now in Florida. Last I heard she moved her office in Phila. to work with her husband who is also a doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol Most-Levin - Posted on June 18th, 2011
i use this dr. she has no office manor. i have had another dr. who has read her notes say. he was not impressed. she doesnt want you to talk. you get 30 min with her at the va. where she spends at least 25 of it typing a report which should be done after your visit. her care is terriable in my opinion. and im looking into changing dr,s
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1985
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Carol Most-Levin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carol Most-Levin's office for more information.
7305 N Military Trl Riviera Beach, FL : (561) 422-8262
Locations & DirectionsWEST PALM BEACH VA MEDICAL CENTER, 7305 N Military Trl, Riviera Beach, FL
Dr. Carol Most-Levin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riviera Beach, FL.