Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolina V Ocampo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carolina V Ocampo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Carolina V Ocampo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
My son and I both see Dr. Ocampo as well as Nurse Practitioner Jamie. I must say that the entire staff is amazing. From the front desk to the MAs to the NPs and the Doctor. My son is blind and autistic as well as many other medical disabilities. The amount of love, patience, and empathy that they show my son is like no other. They are all understanding nd very caring towards him and I. They are all so accommodating towards his needs every visit. They talk with him to let him know that it will be ok. I recentlly moved much farther from the office for my sons education. I don't care how far, this is care and compassion that you do not find just anywhere. I refuse to switch doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Ocampo.
Great doctor and staff but the wait time is unbearable. I have been seeing dr Ocampo for over a year now and I visit every month for a prescription refill and every time I go in I'm there for at least an hour before I get called back, and once I get called back its another 30 minutes before someone sees me.
I am a police officer and needed to get my physical as part of the hiring process. I was not able to get in that week, but got in the following week. My appointment was at 1:30 and I sat there for 2 hours before she got me back only to be with me for less than 10 minutes! I will not be returning and letting everyone I know that the staff along with the Dr. Ocampo were not professional. Her staff does not know what they are doing and were very rude. Waste of my time and money.
Dr. Ocampo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Carolina V Ocampo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOcampo Medical Llc, 3100 45th St Ste 3, Highland, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carolina V Ocampo in this video.
Dr. Carolina V Ocampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, IN.