Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolyn M Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carolyn M Castillo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carolyn M Castillo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Castillo is our primary Doctor for over one year now. My 2 kids and I were taking care by this Doctor. She always gave us the right diagnosis. She avoid to give us unnecessary medications, which I find very professional about her. Specialty when my youngest kid was diagnosis with asthma by his now ex-primary doctor and was under a treatment taking a lot of medicines. when I decide to go for a second opinon, I went to Doctor Castillo who found out that he had allergies, not asthma. since then my son became so good and healthy. And I have many more experience that make me follow her to wherever clinic she is. So sad she is not in My Doctor Clinic anymore....I'm trying to see what clinic she is now so I can make an appointment for her to see my kids this month.
34 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Carolyn M Castillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carolyn M Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.