Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolyn H Sigman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carolyn H Sigman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carolyn H Sigman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carolyn H Sigman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Sigman was my family doctor for about 15 yrs. All my family members and a lot of my friends came to see her. She always knew her stuff. One of the few doctors we could trust. And trust is critical in any doctor/patient relationship. We still have Karen the PA at this office. She is a good lady, much more knowledgeable than the replacement doctor actually. The replacement doctor is too young and doesn't know her stuff.
Have been going to Dr. Sigman for over 10 years and think the world of her - she takes all the time she needs to discuss any issues or questions I have which I REALLY apprectiate. Doesnt seem to overbook either, may have to wait 15-30 minutes to see her or anyone in her practice. My first appointment let me know right away what to expect - while I was waiting, a pharm rep came in and asked to see the doctor. Shirley in the front office advised her that the doctor sees patients because she is a DOCTOR, but the rep could leave her information and card. Two other reps came in while I was waiting and they had obviously been there before as they left samples and information without being told. The front office can be a little acerbic at times but if you can get past that they are really a wonderful bunch and will help you with anything you need. Recommend this office to ALL of my friends - men and women.
27 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carolyn H Sigman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookhaven, GA.