Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine M Alonzo has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Catherine M Alonzo has the following 10 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 4 of 17
I sought Dr. Alonzo for a second opinion because she was a specialist in the urological disorder I was experiencing. I wasn't getting the proper care from my other urologist, and who had misdiagnosed me multiple times. I was frustrated. But, Dr. Alonzo spent a considerable amount of time diagnosing my issues, running a battery of tests on me, and determining the root cause of my problems. It wasn't easy, but she figured it out and spent the time to do so. She has an easy going personality and made me feel comfortable. I could tell her anything and felt at ease doing so. Importantly, she communicated clearly in English all of the medical diagnosis. She is now my primary urologist. I just wish she could be my doctor for the little things, like the common cough or cold.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Alonzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
New York Medical College
Dr. Catherine M Alonzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGREENWICH UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATES, 49 Lake Ave Ste 201, Greenwich, CT
Dr. Catherine M Alonzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.