More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Wigder MD
Dr. Catherine Wigder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Elmhurst, IL . She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wigder is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Wigder has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine Wigder has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Catherine Wigder has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Wigder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
40 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Catherine Wigder Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine Wigder's office for more information.
2940 Rollingridge Rd Naperville, IL : (630) 646-5800
135 S La Salle St Chicago, IL : (630) 832-3100
152 N Addison Ave Elmhurst, IL : (630) 832-3100
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine Wigder, MD - Pediatrics in Naperville, IL, in this video.
Dr. Catherine Wigder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.