Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cedric D Pinckens has the following 1 specialty
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 8
I pray that people do their research before choosing their Dr. and definately before choosing a Surgeon. Dr. Pinckens is the most unprofessional medical asscoiate I have ever to encounter. This man has no bedside manners,doesn't listen nor address his patients concerns. He is very difficult to get ahold of(even for nurses).He will just simply blow off a patient until the next day. This man seems to have such an ego but not sure where it stems from,from a medical standpoint he needs to "throw in the towel" and find another profession. I went to the ER and was assingned this moron for my care. I was admitted for a simple proceedure and by the time he did all his damage ended up with a severe life threatening infection. I am sure Dr.Pinckens will end up in a lawsuit soon,so please research your Dr and Surgeon and if this man is assigned to ask to be treated by someone else asap. Thank you annd God Bless
Dr. Pinckens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1985
G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College
Dr. Cedric D Pinckens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cedric D Pinckens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.