Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Celeste A Jacque has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Celeste A Jacque has the following 11 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Celeste A Jacque has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Celeste A Jacque is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
After a few years of getting all the wrong answers, she asked some rather interesting questions that no one else felt necessary... and NAILLED IT! I was not an easy diagnosis. I do not offer information. I'll answer any question honestly. Thankful that she asked the right ones. I am 65 years old. Started at 49. Basically "maintenance" now. Look forward to my "visits". Staff overly friendly. BE ON TIME! She plays fair. Very short waits, if any... will not waste your time if the patient before you is late. Always accommodating. Always interested in what you have to say. Listens well. Very intelligent. Easily understood.
She was great with my child. She responds quickly when called. Hard to get an initial appt but once accepted into the practice, she is excellent. I trust her and mt child trust her. Highly respected in her field. Be warned - Do not be late. She run a timely practice and 5 min late runs into your time- she does not delay other patients.
My teenage daughter likes this doctor even thought she disliked others. She comes across a little cold at first, but she does have valid caring for her patients and will spend the time to listen to you if you communicate with her. I have heard good feedback from others about her before going there.
40 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Celeste A Jacque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Celeste A Jacque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.