Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar H Faz MD
Dr. Cesar H Faz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Del Rio, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar H Faz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Cesar H Faz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Never saw a doctor at this office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cesar H Faz - Posted on July 26th, 2012
This is little more than a clinic with a nurse practitioner. I think the doctor exists as a name only, never saw him or felt his presence. The staff is tech, not real nurses who went to a nursing school and know anything other than taking vitals. They are ignorant to anything in pediatrics. Do they read peer review journals? No, these people are making a living and your child is part of their 8 hour day. My child had an allergic reaction to an injection, not a typical reaction, not a normal reaction. I took her to the ER and she was diagnosed as having an allergic reaction. My mind was made up not to return but I was told I had to tell them anyway. So I did. I received a call from a tech who insisted that normal was soreness and typical was redness. Failed to understand that her entire thigh was bright red, swollen to a size much larger than the other thigh and so painful the baby was screaming, not crying. All this on record at the hospital where I rushed her to the ER. I wouldn't trust these people with a stray dog.
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1984
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Cesar H Faz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cesar H Faz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Del Rio, TX.