Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad A Mongrain
Dr. Chad A Mongrain, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ellensburg, WA, with another office in Ellensburg, WA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Mongrain is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad A Mongrain has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Chad A Mongrain has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Chad A Mongrain has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chad A Mongrain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Dr. Mongrain is super easy going, takes what he does seriously and is always up to date on the latest and best way to care for me. I've always felt like he was more than competent and very caring. He takes extra time to teach me what I can do to help myself, and lets me know what to expect. One of the best docs I've been to.
Saw Chad Mongrain twice - both times it was evident from the post-visit report that he was not actually listening to what I said. Twice he reported the exact opposite of what I told him. Seems as if he had already made up his mind about what my diagnosis was and wanted to treat that pre-conceived analysis rather than getting input from me, the patient. I took my problem to another doctor who listened and diagnosed something very different (and correct, as verified by tests).
Dr. Mongrain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Valley Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Chad A Mongrain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Access PPO
- Alliant Plus
- Elect PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Sound Choice
- Swedish Caregivers
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad A Mongrain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellensburg, WA.