Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh MD
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh has the following 4 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh has the following 18 expertise
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Prolapse
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Breast Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh - Posted on June 16th, 2018
A Top 10 Doc!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh - Posted on April 13th, 2017
Dr. Ascher-Walsh is the BEST doctor in the world! He is knowledgeable, caring, and funny. He always makes me laugh. His diagnosis and treatment plan was personalized and on point. I had surgery one year ago and it turned out perfectly. I wouldn't trade him for all the pearls in the world, and I love pearls.
Simply the best at what he does.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh - Posted on March 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh - Posted on July 22nd, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh, MD - Gynecology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Charles J Ascher-Walsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.