Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Z Fixler
Dr. Z Fixler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fixler is affiliated with Butler County Medical Center, University Hospital, Inc and Jewish Hospital, The. He speaks English.
Dr. Z Fixler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Fixler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Butler County Medical Center
University Hospital, Inc
Jewish Hospital, The
Mercy Hospital Clermont
Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Bethesda North Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Western Hills
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
62 Years Experience
Universite De Lausanne
Graduated in 1951
Dr. Z Fixler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Z Fixler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, OH.