Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles G Haddad
Dr. Charles G Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton, NJ, with another office in Clifton, NJ. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Mountainside Hospital and Hackensack University At Pascack Valley. Dr. Haddad has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles G Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 115
My hubby and I had two miscarriages before being introduced to doctor Haddad. I have never met a doctor who is so involved, kind, caring, efficient, loving, and sweet. I had a very complicated pregnancy which I had to spend over a month in the hospital. Dr Haddad and his fellow doctors are all amazing, even his staff. I owe him everything because he saved our daughter's life. Although she was born prematurely, he saw it fit for her to make her way into this life, and she is thriving magnificently. I have read some of the negative reviews and I feel like it's an entirely different doctor that is being discussed. Yes you may have to wait in the office because everyone wants to be seen by him which he is only available on Tuesday and Thursday, the other days he is on call at the hospital. Dr. Haddad will always be the most wonderful and amazing doctor I have ever met! I am thankful to have had the opportunity to be a patient of hisâº
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Haddad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Charles G Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles G Haddad in this video.
Dr. Charles G Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.