Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Farr
Dr. Charles Farr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Farr is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City and Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Farr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Farr was my doctor from 2004 till 2013 when he retired. I truly miss him because he really cared about all his patients, he would even call you on his days off and weekends to check up on you. He kept up to date on the latest medicines and diseases. I wish that Dr. Farr would go into private practice, cause he would have tons of patients. He had an excellent bedside manner. When I had to go out of state for a transplant, he called me everyday to check on me and see if I needed anything. He was one of a kind. He is truly missed.
Dr. Farr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles Farr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1833 Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Charles Farr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.