Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Kandler
Dr. Charles Kandler, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kandler is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and South Nassau Communities Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Kandler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 14
The staff leaves a little to be desired, but Dr. Kandler is an excellent caring Physician and it is mostly because of him that I go back for my kidney stones and follow-ups. I am in the medical field and expect much more from the staff but that should not deter anyone from seeing this magnificent professional.
Dr. Kandler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Nassau University Medical Center
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Long Beach Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
36 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1977
New York Medical College
Dr. Charles Kandler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Medical Professionals PLLC, 143 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Charles Kandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.