Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Feinstein
Dr. Charles Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northbrook, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with Weiss Memorial Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Feinstein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Charles Feinstein has the following 8 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Charles Feinstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
There is not a word strong enough to explain how much I detest this man. He is a liar. He tells you anything to get you in the OR. He has you sign permissions for things you don't understand while you are up in the air getting a uro-dynamics test. He uses mesh with black box warning labels that destroy and cut and erode through your vaginal wall. He uses medications like Levaquin (also with a black box warning for permanent nerve damage and tendon ruptures) He will not help you once he butchers you. I wouldn't give him water if he was on fire. Run away from this guy!
Dr. Feinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northbrook, IL.