- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles R Pritchard MD
Dr. Charles R Pritchard, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR, with another office in Tulsa, OK. They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Charles R Pritchard has 2 locations
Dr. Charles R Pritchard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles R Pritchard has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Charles R Pritchard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles R Pritchard
Dr. J. Steve Miller has a special interest in renal transplantation, microsurgery and infertility. He is an honored member of the distinguished academic fraternity, Alpha Omega Alpha. He recieved his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He has also served as Chief of Urology at a major local hospital and currently serves as the Surgical Director of the Transplant Committee at that and another local hospital. Dr. Miller is a member of the Urologic Society of Transplantation and Vascular Surgery and the American Fertility Society. He also serves as a Clinical Associate Professor of Urology at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Tulsa.