Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Reitman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
As a retired health professional myself, I feel that I am able to evaluate the skills and manners of other doctors fairly well. Dr Reitman performed a difficult procedure on me, removing a cyst in my neck that was pressing on my spinal cord. He also did a necessary spinal fusion procedure on my wife, relieving her neck pain. He is absolutely top notch in all aspects of his profession. In fact everyone at MUSC from the doctors and nurses to the office assistants are a pleasure to deal with.
We were seen within 2 minutes of arriving. Dr. Reitman was easy to talk to and spend all the time needd to answer our questions. Very pleasant assistant. This was a very professional and well run office. DO NOT let the word Clinic fool you into thinking you will be sitting there forever with 100's of patients. A VERY POSITIVE experience.
Dr. Reitman did my fusion 7 years ago, I've never met a doctor as qualified as he is, let alone with such amazing bedside manner. My pain is for the most part gone, minor flare ups here and there that are to be expected. I have had a physician in a different city post surgery take one look at my x-rays and first words out of his mouth, "Charles Reitman right? It's flawless".All of his staff at his office are beyond top knotch!
Dr. Reitman was the 4th doctor I had seen for my previously undiagnosed condition. He immediately diagnosed the problem and kindly and patiently explained to me the need for prompt surgery. Although very busy, he took as much time as needed to describe to me the surgical procedures and follow-up. He has done 2 spine surgeries for me. A very fine physician. Most highly rated.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Charles A Reitman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMUSC Clinical Science Building, 96 Jonathan Lucas St, Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles A Reitman in this video.
Dr. Charles A Reitman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charleston, SC.