Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles L White Jr
Dr. Charles L White Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sautee Nacoochee, GA, with another office in Sautee Nacoochee, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Habersham Medical Center. Dr. White has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles L White Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles L White Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charles L White Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Went in with a list of symptoms including feeling tired and sleepy all the time. Was told "there's nothing wrong with you, you're just being lazy". Few weeks later, (after being hospitalized for trying to commit suicide) I was diagnosed with severe depression, extremely low thyroid, sleep apnea and narcolepsy. Nearly cost me my life, but thank God he provided me with a Doctor who took the time to listen and care. I know Doctor White is a very smart man and he has done some amazing things for the community but it seems like "we' are just another number to him.
Dr White seems to be in a hurry every time I see him. He is very rude and uncaring. He seems knowledgable in medicine, but has ABSOLUTELY horrible bedside manners. If he had taken the time to listen to me, maybe I wouldn't have ended up at the ER 3 days later with strep throat (which he diagnosed as a viral infection)
One thing I noticed about their office was it was very clean. I felt that they really valued my health and happiness because they followed up even after my appointment just to check up on me. It was such a nice gesture that made a huge difference. When I arrived for my appointment the staff seemed to be waiting for me. I've been to other places where I had to wait forever after I arrived for my appointment, but not here. The doctor is exceptionally knowledgeable. I was very impressed.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Northlake Regional Medical Center
Dr. Charles L White Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles L White Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles L White Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sautee Nacoochee, GA.