- 15 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
- 2 specialties
- 13 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte V Burke MD
Dr. Charlotte V Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlotte V Burke has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charlotte V Burke has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
15 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Charlotte V Burke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charlotte V Burke's office for more information.
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-3302
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE HAYWARD MEDICAL CENTER, 3555 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA
Dr. Charlotte V Burke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.