The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chau M Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 25
Phenomenal physician. Diagnosed my grandmother accurately after seeing multiple local dermatologists who only prescribed a cream. She was the only one who did a biopsy and researched the condition. She got the right diagnosis head on. Yes she is quiet, serious, and really studies the condition you are in for. But she does have a lovely personality. My husband has seen her and I refer her to everyone.
I felt she was very thorough with the full body skin exam and was able to detect a minor condition. I inquired about a possible cosmetic correction for a couple of scars I have and she kind of laughed and brushed it off and said I didn't need it. I do kind of wish she was a bit more empathetic towards how these are on my body and it bothers me.
Dr Nguyen is a wonderful physician who cares about her patients, takes the time needed at each appointment. She is a perfectionist when it comes to suturing so there is as little scar as possible, and when it comes to giving cosmetic injections she spends a lot of time talking about what your goal is, what she thinks would work best on you and why. She is a great Dermatologist!
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Chau M Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chau M Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.