Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cherlin E Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Cherlin E Johnson has the following 4 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cherlin E Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I was referred to Dr. Johnson by a friend. The name of the clinic she works at is the Executive ER. It's kind of a step up from your typical doc-in-a-box urgent care clinic. I had slammed my finger in my car door earlier in the week and was trying to tough it out but then a couple days later it started to swell and hurt a lot worse. I went into Dr. Johnson's office and she took an x-ray and quickly diagnosed my finger as not broken, but infected. I expected to just get a prescription for some antibiotic pills (which I did get too), but first she had her nurse take me to a separate room and I got a dose of IV antibiotics to jump start the process. They have a room just for giving IV bags - very relaxing for what is typically an uncomfortable experience. The staff was totally cool and the nurse called me later in the day to check up on me. And my finger was completely better a few days later. Also, they apparently just re-did their entire office - it looks really cool.
16 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Cherlin E Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cherlin E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.