Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl A Potter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cheryl A Potter has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Cheryl A Potter has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Cheryl A Potter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I just completed a very difficult pregnancy due to extremely high blood pressure. It never mattered how busy the office was, if my pregnancy was having the slightest "iffy" moment, I was worked in immediately to see Dr Potter and the sonographer. I felt like I might have been a pain in the rear with all of my fears and questions but the AMA's and my doctor we're so understanding and thorough. Some times I would be so anxious or fearful but Dr Potter always had a reassuring answer for me and a hug. When delivery rolled around my baby's heart rate had dropped so low that I really felt like my emergency c-section was not going to happen fast enough Dr Potter and her partner Dr Gillian we're so efficient and incredibly reassuring you can tell these doctors have such a high level of expertise in their field in a tough situation Dr Potter and manage to make me feel like this situation was going to be a walk in the park. I love her and will never be able to thank her enough for my living healthy baby boy!!!
DR. POTTER IS AMAZING!! One of the main reasons I love Dr. Potter is she is so matter of fact & doesn't sugar coat things! The office has such a good vibe and the nurses and doctors always cut up with the patients to make us feel more at ease. The front office is always so nice & knows who I am making me feel very welcomed every time I go see them. There is sometimes a wait to get in & a wait to go back but it is so worth it to see Dr. Potter!
I HAVE BEEN WITH DR.POTTER FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. SHE IS SUCH A FUN, CARING DR. MAKES GOING FOR "THAT" VISITMORE COMFORTING. SHE HAS DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND HAS DONE SURGERY ON ME. SHE HAS THE NICEST OFFICE STAFF AND M.A.'S. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. SHE IS HARD TO GET INTO, BUT THAT JUST MEANS SHE IS A GOOD DOCTOR. THE OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL, ALSO.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Cheryl A Potter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRockwall Surgery Center, 3090 Ridge Rd, Rockwall, TX
Dr. Cheryl A Potter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.