Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chirag Vyas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chirag Vyas has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Chirag Vyas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I agree precisely with the patient who had an annual exam. My experience was pretty the same and my visit was rushed with no resolution. I am in the process of changing my OB/GYN provider. It was unfortunate that after waiting for over a month to be seen, while enduring symptoms that my visit was a waste of time. It was very clear that the physician didn't take the time to review my chart prior to my visit and his approach was prescription based and not preventative. Hold time on the phone is ridiculous and I can't explain in words how disappointing this experience was for me as someone who is in the managed care business, patient and healthcare professional.
I am shocked to see so many negative reviews about Dr. Vyas! He was one of the many doctors I had met with during my first pregnancy. He ended up being the doctor on call the night that I needed to end up getting a c-section. I healed quickly and didn't feel that pain meds were needed after week three. My little one was born with a very rare mass in her throat (which was completely blocking her airway) and Dr. Vyas was quick to investigate all medical options for us. For the best neonatal surgeon, we ended up having to air lift our baby to UCLA, but that was with the recommendation of Dr. Vyas and several other specialists. Dr. Vyas not only gave us his personal cell number to keep him up to date on out little one's progress, but he also reached out to multiple medical experts for their help regarding our daughter. Our baby is now a happy and healthy one year old! I'm now pregnant with our second child and Dr. Vyas has been very diligent, thorough, and extremely helpful during each of my visits. He has me meeting with both him and the High Risk doctors, just to be certain that baby #2 is a-okay! He's been a wonderful doctor for our family.
Dr. Vyas watched me throughout my pregnancy which I had no problems with. However after my delivery being completed by a different doctor who was on duty at the hospital I had major problems - retained placenta, infection, bad fever. Dr. Vyas kept in touch with me through his cell phone, then realizing something is wrong, he contacted ER doctor and made sure I went through without any wait. He had to fix other doctor's mistake and performed DNC - which was successful as I had no issues whatsoever after it and 5 years later I am expecting again! ))
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vyas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Chirag Vyas accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Medical Associates, 2845 Siena Heights Dr, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chirag Vyas in this video.
Dr. Chirag Vyas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.