Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chris P Bajaj has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Seems that there is no communication between the nurses and receptionist , you call to communicate withe nurses but they do not follow up and they said that they will call u back but they don't and then they said u didn't call , not sure if they are trying to handle too many patients at the same time , if u really want honesty and responsible staff , and no rude look for different dr , worse experience ever had
This place takes ages to get into, I went 5 times in person to try to make an appt. Each time recept, told me that they had called but when I told her there was no messages on my phone and that I would like to make one in person she told me that someone would call me again, Each time they have been very cold and I don't understand why they would employ such people, Finally after 4 months I got in .Take a hint find another clinic where they care
18 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Chris P Bajaj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes And Thyroid Center Of Fort Worth, 7801 Oakmont Blvd Ste 101, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chris P Bajaj in this video.
Dr. Chris P Bajaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.